Within the preclinical and clinical process, biomarker studies are playing an ever-increasing role. This role aids in the discovery and development of drugs. In fact, the biomarker data allows companies, such as yours to make important, in fact critical, decisions about compound selection and product development. This is important for all stages of drug development.
The biomarker team here at Alliance Pharma uses the latest scientific innovation and state-of-the art-platforms as they work to generate the highest quality data. Whether you are working on pre-clinical or clinical studies, our team is ready for you, within various therapeutic areas. As our experts are able to work within all phases of drug development, they will work closely with you as they customize the design and performance of each biomarker analysis to your specific need. Through their work, experience, and knowledge within the pharmaceutical field, our team is able to provide relevant experimental results to assess the functional activity of each compound and biologic.
We aren’t the only ones who see this within our team. Actually, we have industry-recognized expertise in biomarker assay method development, transfer or proprietary assays, and commercial kit qualification.
Our technology platforms include
- Ligand Biding Immunoassays
- ELISA, MSD
- Multiplexed Assays
- Cell Based Assays
Our specific platforms include:
HPLC / UHPLC-MS/MS platform based assays
- SCIEX API 4000™, 5500, 6500, and 4000 QTRAP
- Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ Plus
- Agilent 6545XT AdvancedBio LC/Q-TOF and Orbitrap™ (XL)
- Agilent 8900 Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS
ELISA/Ligand binding assays
MSD ® platform based assays
Beckman Coulter AU480 Chemistry Analyzer
Alliance Pharma is a CLIA-certified(1) COLA-accredited(2) laboratory and supports clinical research by providing a resource to perform diagnostic biomarker testing at all phases of clinical development. Our expertise includes regulated (GCP & GLP) and R&D support, customized method development and fit-for purpose assay validation, transfer of proprietary assays, adaptation of commercial kit-based assays, and sample analyses through all phases of regulated clinical development (Phase I, II, II, IV) and discovery and preclinical PK/PD studies.
We look forward to talking with you further at 610.296.3152 or email@example.com as we become your trusted partner in pharmaceutical development.
(1) CLIA refers to the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments program, administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), which provides regulatory guidance for quality laboratory testing.
(2) COLA is an independent, non-profit accreditor, recognized by CMS, whose education-based program and standards enable clinical laboratories and staff to meet CLIA and other regulatory requirements.