Have you found yourself wondering what we do here at Alliance Pharma? Maybe you have tried to explain to a colleague how we could benefit their drug development and drug metabolism projects? We thought an overview of our company would be perfect to share with you.
Alliance Pharma is a contract research organization (CRO) specializing in clinical, GLP, and discovery bioanalytical services for both small and large molecules, as well as preclinical drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic support. Founded in 2008, our 37,000 square foot facility is located in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
We have an experienced and knowledgeable staff with pharmaceutical, biotech, agrochemical, academic, and contract research backgrounds. The majority of our staff holds advanced degrees. Our facility includes state-of-the art instrumentation (LC-MS/ MS, high-resolution accurate mass spectrometry (HRAM), ECL (MSD), Gyrolab™, and robotics systems for high-throughput screening), a validated LIMS™ system for sample management and data reporting, 24/7 monitoring & protection of our onsite archive facility and substantial storage units (ambient to −190°C). We are licensed to handle DEA controlled substances (Schedules I−IV) and radioactive materials.
Quality is a central pillar to our business philosophy. We have an established quality assurance program consisting of a team experienced in regulatory compliance and a document quality control system to ensure data quality and integrity.
Our core services include:
- LC-MS/MS quantitative bioanalysis of small and large molecule drugs
- LC-MS/MS protein characterization services
- Immunoassays to support pharmacokinetic (PK) and toxicokinetic studies
- Immunogenicity studies including ADA assays and nAb assays
- Biomarker assays through all phases of preclinical and clinical development using LC-MS/MS and ligand-binding assay platforms
- In vitro drug metabolism studies, including metabolite identification
- AAALAC-accredited vivarium for preclinical in vivo PK studies
- Agrochemical analysis
- CLIA accreditation to support diagnostic biomarker studies and drug testing
- Sample storage facilities
Our business philosophy is to maintain the highest standards of professional ethics and integrity, scientific excellence and regulatory compliance and to build a trusted partnership by offering high-quality services, competitive pricing and rapid turnaround. Our success is truly measured by the success of you, our clients. Interested in talking with us further? You can contact us at 610.296.3152, firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website. We look forward to talking with you and the colleagues you refer!